Friday, February 11, 2011

Friday Bin 2/11

This is by far my favorite and most exciting bin yet!  I have all sorts of amazing, new ingredients this week!

Cauliflower
Celery Root (which I've never used before)
Grapefruit
Red Onions
Arugula
Hass Avocados
Meyer Lemons (I've never used these either, but can't wait to try them out!)
Red Butter Lettuce
Blood Oranges
Cameo Apples
Garnet Yams
Yukon Gold Potatoes (these are baby sized)
Fennel
Green Beans
Kiwi

I can hardly wait to get started!! With so many different ingredients to work with, I know that this week will be filled with wonderfully tasty and healthy meals.

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to see what you come up with either. Great job on the Bok Choy it looked beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey thanks!! It tasted really good too!!

    ReplyDelete