Friday, May 27, 2011

Friday Bin 5/27/11

I actually switched up my bin a bit this week, I ordered the smaller personal bin instead of my regular standard sized bin.  I haven't been able to cook as often as I would like lately and thought this would be a better idea, since I'm getting busier again. Even with the smaller bin though, I still received quite a bit of wonderful ingredients, and I won't have to worry about running out of food this week!

Green Cabbage
Nante Carrots
Sweet Corn
Local Red Radish
Broccoli
New Crop Yellow Potatoes
Asparagus
Cantaloupe
Ataulfo Mangoes
Valencia Oranges
Strawberries

I ordered extra corn this week too, since it was so wonderful last week and Dylan ate all of it before I could get very much!

The produce this week is a bit on the basic side, but definitely not lacking in quality or inspiration!

No comments:

Post a Comment