Friday, January 28, 2011

Friday Bin 1/28


I just got my bin and it's full of beautiful colors!!

Beets
Carrots
Broccoli
Collard Greens
Escarole
Chard
Crimini Mushrooms
Red Bell Peppers
Garnet Yams
Anjou Pears
Cameo Apples
Navel Oranges

I can't promise no salads this week! With so many ingredients to work with, I'm really looking forward to seeing what I can make this time!  I was also able to get some of the organic coffee that is offered, but usually completely sold out within just a few minutes, so I can't wait to try it!

Also, I wanted to say a quick thank you to New Roots Organics(http://www.newrootsorganics.com/), not only for supplying me with such tasty foods, but for posting a link to my blog on their website this past week! A link will also be posted again this week.  I hope that I've been able to inspire meal ideas for others to make with their bins as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment