Monday, September 5, 2011

Friday Bin 9/2/11

I subbed out most of my leafy greens (kale, chard, lettuce) this week because, well I haven't been in much of a salad mood lately and thought it would be best if I replaced them with something more fun. I also opted out of the carrots, I already have quite a bit of these in my refrigerator that need to be eaten so I didn't see the point in getting even more! 

Northwest Grown Eggplant
Local Green and Yellow Beans
Local Spinach
Basil
Sweet Peppers
Local Yukon Potatoes
Mixed Cherry Tomatoes
Northwest Grown Cantaloupe
Northwest Ginger Gold Apples
Local Peaches
Pluots

As you can see I have quite the variety to work with this week! I'm most excited about the eggplant, it's one vegetable that I never expected to like, but I really enjoy. The new item for me this week is the sweet peppers,  I am really looking forward to using them in my dinner tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment