Saturday, June 18, 2011

Fruit Salad

This morning it occurred to me that my child can not survive on cupcakes alone (even though she had one for dinner last night and it was the first thing she ate today) and realized that I have all of this wonderful fruit! I figured that the best way to showcase all of these wonderful items was to make a fruit salad, it is simple, quick and tasty.

I chopped, sliced and segmented green grapes, peaches, nectarines, apples, oranges, cantaloupe, strawberries, blueberries and raspberries (I had these leftover from some cupcakes that I made yesterday) and then I squeezed a blood orange and an orange over the top and stirred to combine.

I feel that this was the best way to start off our busy day today and I think that I will definitely be doing this more often on the weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment