Friday, June 3, 2011

Friday Bin 6/3/11

I am so happy with today's bin that I've been talking about it since last week! 

Now, I did continue with the smaller personal bin this week, however I added a few of the featured fruits and veggies in as well.

Sweet Corn
Ataulfo Mangoes
Roma Tomatoes
Seedless Red Grapes
Spring Onions
Broccoli
New Crop Yellow Potatoes
Spring Flame Peaches
Pink Lady Apples
Asparagus
Bananas
Rhubarb
Strawberries

We've already eaten the bananas, which were excellent, and I've sampled the grapes too and they were delicious! I can't wait to take them to work with me next week to snack on. I also have never cooked with rhubarb before, so I'm really looking forward to trying this out and have already got some ideas that I hope work out for it!

No comments:

Post a Comment