Friday, April 8, 2011

Friday Bin 4/8

It's finally Friday! This week I have chosen to switch out a few of the items in my bin since I have so much in my fridge already, this way I don't end up with too much of the same thing.

Carrots with Tops
Cabbage
Texas Sweet Onions
Artichokes
Kale Raab (although this week it looks more like a collard with a bit of kale raab mixed into it)
Rainbow Chard
Red Leaf Lettuce
Crimini Mushrooms
Braeburn Apples
Navel Oranges
Ataulfo Mangoes
Murcott Tangerines

The chard this week is really beautiful! The leaves are huge and colorful and I'm really looking forward to cooking with it. This week is going to be a busy one so hopefully I'm able to make some quick and tasty dishes that will showcase the wonderful flavors of all my veggies.

No comments:

Post a Comment