Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Friday Bin 8/5/11

Once again, this is late in coming but better late than never I suppose! (I've been told that the lack of internet at my house is supposed to be getting resolved soon, but we'll see.)

My bin was pretty basic this time, I still have quite a bit of produce left in my fridge from previous bin's so I didn't really see the point in adding to much more to it this time. Basic however, does not mean boring. I have a ton of great looking items that should make for some pretty good meals when added to what I do already have.

Bi-Color Corn
Local Crookneck Squash
Local Green Beans
Local Heirloom Lettuces
Local New Potatoes
Local Cucumbers
Cantaloupe
Bananas
Arctic Jays-White Nectarines
Black Catalina Plums
Black Grapes
Bananas

The black grapes are my favorite as far as grapes go and the ones that I have are big, sweet and juicy! Hopefully I can find a good use for these this week.  Also, the cucumber that I received is rather large, in fact the biggest cucumber that I've ever come across, so I'm thinking I need to figure out a way to showcase this too.

No comments:

Post a Comment