Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Friday Bin 7/29/11

This whole not having internet at my house right now thing is really causing me to get behind in my posts! Hopefully it will get resolved soon, but for now unfortunately they are going to continue being a bit late.

I have a few items in my bin that I'm really happy about and looking forward to cooking with. I also seem to have an abundance of fruit so I'm thinking it's time to do a bit of baking!

Local Carrots with Tops
Local Fava Beans
Local New Potatoes
Local Zucchini
Local Cucumber
Local Jr. Turnips
Local Lacinato Kale
Local Leaf Lettuce
Walla Walla Sweet Onions
Valencia Oranges
Dark NW Cherries
Black Grapes
Tomatoes
Bananas

The fava beans are a brand new item for me, I'm not even sure that I know what they taste like so I may need to scope the internet for some ideas on this one. As for the rest, I've already got several ideas going I just hope that I have enough time to fit them all in!

No comments:

Post a Comment