Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Bin 3/11

I got my bin today and although a lot of the items are similar to what I've been getting I do have a few new items this week too!  These mixed with my veggies left from my last bin should make for some really tasty meals this week now that I'm feeling better!

Gold Beets with Tops
Rainbow Carrots
Yellow Onion
Artichokes
Collard Greens
Red Leaf Lettuce
Broccoli
Klamath Pearl Potatoes
Zucchini
Fuji Apples
Navel Oranges
Strawberries
Murcott Tangerines

I'm happy to see that I have artichokes this time, I still owe Dylan after my artichoke fiasco.  I'm also looking forward to the gold beets and rainbow carrots! It's been a while since I've had either of these and they are both delicious!  I've also got a feeling I'm going to be making a few potato dishes this week (I'm starting to acquire quite a few!) and have something in mind already for these yummy looking zucchini.  I can't wait until tomorrow so that I can start cooking with these veggies!!

No comments:

Post a Comment