Saturday, June 18, 2011

Friday Bin 6/17

Well, last week turned out to be quite a bit busier than I ever thought it would be! I didn't have hardly any time to cook dinner however, I was busy making cupcakes so I guess that worked out.

This week's bin is especially colorful, so much so that even my daughter exclaimed "Whoa, that's a pretty colorful bin!"

Sweet Nante Carrots
Cucumber
Local Spinach
Red Pepper
Roma Tomatoes
Yellow Squash
Radishes
Local Leaf Lettuce
New Crop Yellow Potatoes
Local Asparagus
Cantaloupe
Valencia Oranges
Pink Lady Apples
Bananas
Nectarines
Blueberries

I'm really thinking that with school being out now and things (hopefully) starting to slow down a bit that I should be able to make more meals this week, especially since I still have most of my veggies from last week!

No comments:

Post a Comment